Friday, April 22, 2016

yeah, shut up. -- Now "New + Notabale"


Hi,
I don't want to turn my blog into a continued ad for my novel, but I would like to mention that yeah, shut up. has been selected as one of Noisetrade's "New + Notable" novels for the week.  You can download the novel for whatever price you like (including nothing) at the link below.  And if you've never checked out Noisetrade, it's a fantastic site that grants you access to artists and authors offering their work for download.  Whatever your interest, you'll find something worth your time there.

So, spread the word if you don't mind.  Also, I might have another announcement soon, regarding a new project.  Thanks....

http://books.noisetrade.com/continuityerror/yeah-shut-up

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...