Friday, February 16, 2018

G. I. JOE: Season 3.1 -- My Latest Project!


Okay, I hinted earlier that I was doing this, and I wasn't joking.  G. I. JOE: Season 3.1 is on sale now at Amazon.  The story is my tribute to the 1980s animated series, only dramatized for an adult audience of today.  I discuss in detail the story in a post at Gentlemen of Leisure if you're curious.  If you're a fan of G. I. JOE, especially those halcyon syndication days of yore, I think you'll find something to enjoy.

The book is free if you're a Kindle Unlimited member.  That means I get zero royalties if you read it that way, but I suppose it's a sacrifice I'll make to help out this poor struggling organization.  If you willing to give the book a shot, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  As always, thanks for your support, guys.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...