Friday, August 20, 2021

Blind Cerulean - The Lost Chapter

 


Joining the ranks of 2003, I do have a mailing list you guys can join. I promise not to spam you or sell your address...or even send that many emails. I do provide updates on my projects, however, and now have an exclusive offer. 

There's a chapter of my upcoming novel Blind Cerulean I was rather proud of, and it did feature a seminal event for the characters...but darned if it didn't hinder the story's flow, and ultimately, nudge the word count a little too high. But, hey, it could also work as a tease for the book, and is pretty fun in its own right.

So my solution is to offer this chapter as an exclusive download for everyone who signs up for my mailing list. It's very possible this will be the first of several exclusives, actually. So, follow this link to join, make sure you check your Spam folder, then enjoy what could've been Chapter 7.5 of Blind Cerulean.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...