Friday, August 3, 2018

Continuing the Adventures of G.I. JOE...


So, Kindle Worlds is dead and I'm stuck with a novel trilogy I can't finish in the original format.  What I can do is post the remainder of my G. I. JOE story on free formats, such as Smashwords and Fanfiction.net. So, with absolutely no copyright claims made, I'm making the rest of the story available for free.  The first volume in the continuation begins now, and you can download in any format you like over at Smashwords.

Here's the summary...

It's 1988 and the [REDACTED] team finds itself in a South American nation recently freed from Communism. But have its leaders fallen under a more...serpentine influence? Plus, a certain group of sugar-addicted bikers reappear in the most unexpected of locations, and someone's "auntie" might be causing trouble for both [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] alike.

Again, check out the story over at FanFiction or Smashwords, and if you have any thoughts, please leave a review.  Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...